Saga Communications’ Manchester Radio Group is now accepting applications for the following positions:
Media Sales Executive
Are you hungry for success and satisfaction in your work? As a Radio Advertising sales professional, you will thrive in a fast paced and creative workplace. If you can build trust and persuade clients to invest in your ideas, apply today! If you love to prospect and sell your ideas to help clients grow their business, apply today! The successful sales candidate will be results driven, highly motivated, and have an exceptional work ethic. Imagine a sales career that allows unlimited income and growth potential, plus a solid benefits package. If we have your attention, now you know the power of Radio advertising.
APPLY TODAY. SEND YOUR RESUME TO GSM@WZID.COM
This sales career is not for everybody.
The great jobs never are.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
The digital marketing coordinator will oversee the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the Manchester Radio Group and its associated radio stations’ websites and social media assets. Scope of oversite includes, but is not limited to: digital marketing campaigns, including the development and implementation of mobile platforms, social media campaigns and all online activity for the Manchester radio group and our associated brands.
The Digital Marketing coordinator will work with the programming, promotions, and sales departments as well as directly with clients of the Manchester Radio group. This position will also be our local point person for our third-party vendors.
- Demonstrated skills in effectively managing multiple tasks simultaneously and without error in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) and strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated to work independently as well as the ability to collaborate with other team members for the success of the group.
- Solid understating of the digital landscape including an understanding of what audiences each product reaches: exchanges, social media, etc.
- Understating of how to track and quantify results for various digital campaigns.
- Ability to create effective display advertising messages in image ads of various sizes such as animated GIFs, static ads, rich media ads, interstitials, and overlays.
- Ability to create various video content: display ads, overlay ads, skippable video ads and non-skippable video ads.
- Ability to design and create web pages with HTML source code.
- Demonstrated skill in the Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) as well as Photoshop, InDesign, WordPress, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Manage the iStock credits, photo file account to stay within assigned budget.
- Creativity, good business sense and ability to think on your feet.
- Assist in the creation of sales packages.
Candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
APPLY TODAY: Send your resume to LDamon@ManchesterRG.com
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.